20080506

Everyday...



Jolene was a bad girl today. She made another tiny mistake today. SIGH. Forget it, I'm like always repeating my mistakes. Never listen again :(

I swear I haven't felt SOOOO damn hungry at this hour, and I ate like a pig for the day please. Drats. All 4 meals okay?! ZZZ. Don't know why lar, my stomach is like filled with my burning gastric juices. :( I don't know why but I felt so damn awfully tired today too, right after work actually. During work was fine.. but the moment when I sat my legs to rest, I just collapse and died or something. HAHA. Was an awfully long day as well. School at 10AM all the way till 3+ .. Talked to Baby for an hour or so and off to work. Yawns. I'm also mentally tired. I really can't think anymore.. I seriously can't be bothered by whats happening around me. I have my stupid life to trouble already. Yawns... Can't help but you can just say how ignorant I am. Hey.. Ignorance is bliss. :) Alright time to hit the sack. School work after rise and shine. Then APEL at 3PM, and yep lecture at 4PM till 6PM! :0 Sales Management, I'm coming yo. :D

Gosh, I downloaded like 10 plus chinese songs. I'm addicted to chinese songs now! And I regretted downloading one damn song. Really stupid to do so. Now I'm like emo-ing by my own, listening to that stupid song. HUFFS. Good night. Always a better day, when you open your eyes. :D Though everyday... I....... But....... sigh who cares! Even you fuck cared, so? :/

男人不该让女人流泪。。

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

darling..be happi okie? i'll always love u no matter wat happens... :)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Jols :) said...

thanks darling :)

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BABYY!
dun stress urself out with work alrights.
even if everyone fuck care you.
remember me & teh will always be there for you. 24/7. (:

12:57 AM  
Blogger Jols :) said...

awwwwwws. nothing can replace you both <3

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home